Pieces of advice like this should be taken immediately Famous and praised dermatologist dr Harold Lancer is a favorite doctor of many celebrities a
Pieces of advice like this should be taken immediately
Famous and praised dermatologist dr Harold Lancer is a favorite doctor of many celebrities among whom are Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, David and Victoria Beckham.
Victoria Beckham has mentioned several times in interviews that her favorite doctor is precisely dr Lancer, who saved and regenerated her skin.
The secret is not only in high quality cosmetics products, discover dr Lancer, who here gives you 10 pieces of advice for beautiful and well cared skin.
1. Before you buy an expensive product, try it on the skin of your hand,and that’s the way you will find out very soon whether this product irritates your skin or not. If your skin is not red after applying it, than you can say this product fits you and it is adequate for treatment of your face, neck and cleavage.
2. Avoid washing your face and showering with hot water. Hot water dries your skin.
3. Get a good sleep. The production of collagen is speeding up during a sleep. Lack of sleep make skin regeneration work slower and it makes a negative influence to skin state. It increases sensibility and proneness to creating acnes.
4. Be strict about your beauty routine. Be sure you regularly remove dead cells from your skin layer and give product a time to start working. Skin is alive organ that we can influence to, but if you are not strict, it will come back to previous state.
5. Wash your pillow cases every week. Try choosing more delicate detergents, without agressive ingredients.
6. Include more proteins into your alimentation. Our skin, hair and nails need proteins for their growth and regeneration. Amino acids work together in creating collagen, which is the key for young skin. Good sources of protein are meat without fat and without skin, fish, egg whites, beans, cereals such as kinoa.
7. Decrease the intake of salt. Although it is necessary in small amounts for our body, too much salt keeps water in our body in. Besides, we throw out extra salt by sweating, and melted salt increases the possibility of acne.
8. Cucumbers are great food for skin. High level of water that they contain, is incredible for skin, and this low calories vegetable’s crust is made of silicy, which represents a part of collagen.
9. Enough intake of water is also the very important move for beautiful skin. If you drink too much coffee or taking alcohol, increase the intake of water in order not to have dehidration of body.
10. Don’t touch your face. If you touch your face too much, you increase possibility of creating pimples. If you use a mobile phone for conversations too much, you should wipe your screen before using.